Our company is a distinguished Manufacturer and Supplier of Industrial Blowers
. Our range of Industrial Blowers includes Centrifugal Blower and Axial Blower. Many fans and blowers fall under the classifications of Industrial Fans, Industrial Blowers, Exhaust Blowers, Industrial Cooling Fans, Industrial Exhaust Fan, Industrial Ventilation Fans, Industrial Centrifugal Fans, and Impeller Fans. They are all primarily broken down into two types of industrial fans: centrifugal or axial.
How To Select A Fan?
To make the proper fan selection, you must consider the following conditions the fan will be subjected to :
- Capacity of a fan divided based on volume and pressure developed by the fan
Note : SPWG or pa is the resistance to flow, or friction, caused by the air moving through a pipe or duct. Be sure to include losses through filters, dampers, etc.
- Volume : Airflow that will be required?
This is rated in cubic feet of air per minute (cfm) or in metric equivalent it is rated in cubic meters per hour (m3/hr)
- Pressure : Generally total pressure or static pressure generated by the fan. Static pressure through the complete system is rated in static pressure water gauge (spwg) or in metric equivalent it is rated in Pascal’s (pa)
- Temperature of the air going through the fan?
- Ambient air temperature outside the fan?
- Will the air stream be clean, dry air?
- If the fan will be used to convey material or dust laden answer the following :
- What is the material?
- How much does the material weigh, per cmh / cfm?
- How many kg to be conveyed per hour?
- Is the material long and stringy or granular?
- Will there be any moisture in the air stream?
- On considering more safety factors, Is anything going through the fan that could be Combustible or explosive? Does the location the fan will be operating in contain any explosive material, liquid or both?
- What is the altitude the fan will be operating at?
For more details please click on the links given below
- An axial fan can be used for all the above parameters, except if you will be using the fan to convey material or to collect dust particles.
- Most centrifugal fans can be used for any of the above parameters. The best centrifugal wheel type for conveying material is a radial tipped wheel or a radial wheel with or without shroud.